Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fitness for fight

.
971411022011
,
NO Self promotion by Image / HTML or WEB Link
NO Faves With out Comments plz,
Doing such act might cause you A Block from Me

Only Appreciation. Critics . comments Faves, Notes , Blog it And Own Comments are welcome and NO Round Up Comments plz !!
Take Some time with me to share your feelings here,
____________________
,
,Pay Visit to my:

Light Box


Getty Image
Here

Twitter
Here

Face Book
Here


________________
.

The Edit of this Photo Demands Your View In BLACK with Large size for better out put, Plz Press L for Black

_____________________

.
.Description

This Photo was taken on 11th Fab at 01:30 pm , From Jamuna Multipoupose Bridge at Elanga, Tanglail, BANGLADESH, This Photo was Takn while my Monthly Photowalk with The flickr Group Frame BANGLADESH

The other photo of my set Life Style -Fisherman River Jamuna are available here




_______________________

Thanks In Advance for not Inviting me to any Group and Attaching Graphics to this picture as a part of your comments, I appreciate you to view my photo , click Faves and write your comments instead you copy pest your comment to me.

Press F to Faves This Photo


-Please don't use or alter this image on websites, blogs or any other media without my explicit permission. © All rights reserved,

No comments:

Post a Comment